Simple Summer Decorating

Thursday, July 5, 2012
Hello!  I hope that you all had a great 4th of July!! We saw the fireworks, grilled out, swam and hung out with friends and family!  I will show you some photos soon.  

What did you do?  Did you travel?

Since I have been busy with a newborn, I haven't done much decorating but I love shells in the summer time so I did some simple, summer decorating!

Simple Summer Decorating

Here, I just placed this sand dollar out and I love it!  I bought this from a garage sale for only 50 cents!  So it's cheap too!!


It's just the right touch of summer!


I also really like the silver and blue accents!


I bought those Pottery Barn candle sticks at a garage sale for a fraction of the price and spray painted them silver.  (They were gold.)


I also added so shells into this candle holder.
The glass Pottery Barn holder was only $10 from a garage sale.  I also bought the shells at a garage sale for only a couple of dollars.


Some of the shells are from our family vacations that we saved.


Are you decorating you house this summer?  

What do you use to decorate?

What are your "summer colors"?  

Do you like decorating with shells?

Have a great day!

Bonnie :)