Blooms and some more...

Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Fresh blooms from the garden in spray-painted bottles...
simple and beautiful to me.




A few of my favorite roses in shades of lavenders and soft pinks...




I love creating vignettes...




Perfectly faded, dried roses from summers past, still so beautiful to me...



My new creation... more decoupage books. Simply pretty...




Pretty posies, bright and gay for the bedroom. Light purple phlox. Lovely...




More roses from the garden in the bedroom... I love simple





Oh and have I shown you the new leyered tablecloth on my little night stand table?


This is actually a skirt that I found at a thrift store a while back. It was way too big for me, but perfect for my night stand table... don't you just love given old things a new purpose in life... I know I do! ;)




OK, that's it for now.

I hope you enjoyed my photos...

And may you have a magical morning!