SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY

Sunday, November 15, 2009
Welcome to “Show Off Your Cottage Monday”, a blog party I host at the beginning of each week to celebrate the things we love about our homes and how we live.

Today I’m celebrating life over a cup of tea!

Outside, a cold wind is howling, all morning the rain has been pelting the windows... I’m enchanted by the music it makes—rain and glass... the sound soothes my soul, tea, rain, the perfect moment... I'm taken back to an age where ladies took tea and couples waltzed as string ensembles played. I'm there, in a place I’d never seen, or even heard of... a place only possible inside of me; somewhere lost in imagination, where gentlemen walked out togged in bowlers and gold-tipped canes, and the women on their arms led dainty dogs on leashes.

Perfect weather for the mood. Creaks and crashes and whirls of wind and rain over a cup of tea!

When winter draws near, it's time to dream... time to discover life over the simplicity and tranquility of a cup of tea. There’s nothing more enjoyable for me than a cup of tea deep in sweet reflection, looking at the wintry world outside the window from the coziness of my warm home… just by myself....

Now it’s your turn to tell us what you’re celebrating. If you have something to share with us on your blog, then add your link below. Just please be sure to:

1. Add the permalink to the specific blog post, not your general blog address.
2. Link back to the party from your post so that your readers can come and see what everyone else is celebrating today!
3. Double-check to make sure your link works and goes to the right page!
4. Copy and paste of cute "Show Off Your Cottage Monday" logo on your blog so others can joint celebrating.
5. And enjoy your home!




Ps: The winner of our Pfaltzgraff giveaway is Cindy loo Hunsaker! Please send me your address and collection chosen... A huge thank you to all of you for listening to my every day tales, for your thoughtful responses, for encouraging me to take more photos, and for coming back and reading this blog over and over again. Thank you. You have no idea how much happiness your responses bring me.