Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Sunday, March 4, 2012
I have a very small kitchen and dinning room area, thus, my dream of big French doors and a lovely French cupboard is somewhere in the long future. I just don't have space for it; thus, I am redirecting my dreams to open kitchen shelves instead… and that I can have! This is what I have right now in my kitchen. This little shelf is so handy (and necessary), as this is where I keep all the things I use on a daily base. My open shelves would go in that same spot. Something simple; yet with plenty of charm. Dreams!












A huge THANK YOU for participating in our linky party and taking us to your cottage! Can't wait to see what you've been doing this week! Last week was another fantastic party! I am enjoying seeing all the creative ideas and projects you are sharing!


Etiquette for linky parties

1) Link to a recent project post, and not a link to the front page of your blog, your Etsy store or a giveaway.


2) Link back to the host’s blog via a button or text link. This is a common courtesy, and it is usually appreciated if you link back in the same blog post that you are linking up.