Happy Anniversary

Friday, August 10, 2012

Have you ever been in love?




Love gets inside you.

Is laughter to kiss your lips and comfort to shelter your heart...


Love is patience to accept the truth and still be able to open up your heart so utterly complete to every challenge and every tear and every joy. Love makes you vulnerable, it makes you cry, it makes you laugh and it teaches you to trust and to change that what you thought it could never be changed. Love makes you feel warm and cozy and fuzzy and marvelous inside.


And thus... my dear husband and I had another anniversary today. I got roses...


Store-bought roses in the prettiest of pinks... love them!



I made several vases and distributed them around the house...




I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me...



Yes... Happy Anniversary to us! ;) And thanks for stopping by. What a great day this was! I'm so blest and so grateful to life.