Are you a fufu girl?

Monday, March 22, 2010
Are you a “fufu” girl? When it comes to home decorating, I have to say I favor the clean and light elements of a simpler decor, but I am much the girly girl type, and do love to be surrounded by beautiful things, so when I start going a little crazy with all the prettiness around this house, my husband stomps his feet and brings me back to reality... sometimes, though, that doesn’t work. It’s hard to come back to the dullness of reality. So what is one to do when enough nonsense around the house is not enough? I would head straight to the porch and keep dreaming out there... besides, is so much fun playing girly girl under the sun!

Cookies are ready, and so is tea. Would you care to join me?


I'm joining Sandi, Rhondi, Lady Katherine and Marty, at Tabletop Tusday! Come see!