Treasures...

Wednesday, January 19, 2011
I went hunting for treasures at my favorite thrift stores the other day... the treasures were awesome, and things were priced at like 50 cents. I found a bag of gorgeous lace pieces for a buck...

And some other beyond fun stuff I schlepped home; like this lovely cherub you see here... Can you believe he is a candle holder? Yes, he is!

I wasn’t particularly impressed with the 'cherub-candle' look though. I was sure my little cherub could do more in life than just being a candle holder. So he hold some faux flowers for a while...
Still couldn't agree with the look! Then I asked him if he would hold my lace ends and he agreed! I immediately loved the cottage feel of cherub and lace together!


Wishing you your definition of a perfect Wednesday!

xoxo