Thanksgiving Weekend

Monday, November 26, 2012
How was your weekend? How was your Thanksgiving? We had an amazing time and I just want to share some photos with you.

On Thanksgiving, we went to my Mom's house and then my husband's aunt's house and we enjoyed their company! The kids love going to parties!!

On Friday, my husband went black friday shopping! I hate it but we usually go every year, ha! This year we bought a new washer and dryer on sale from Sears and then my hubby buys a ton of work clothes on sale. His favorites places to shop are Banana Republic and Jos A. Bank. Then, we got some stuff done around here and went to our friend's house in the evening.

On Saturday mornings, my husband goes to our church's men's group and then we take the kid's to their gymnastics class. We do that ever week that works for us. After that we just enjoyed the day.

Today (Sunday), we went to church, picked out our Christmas tree, decorated it, and enjoyed more family time! I made burritos, guacamole, and hot apple cider. Then we watched a Christmas movie, Scott read to the kids and we put them to bed.

We didn't do anything too fancy but we loved it! We really feel and hope that we are making fun memories with our kids! I love these kinds of weekends!

We truly are thankful this Thanksgiving!

What did you do this year?

Bonnie ;)