How Much Do You Spend on Cleaners??? Last Chance For a FREE MEMBERSHIP

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I hope that you all had a great weekend.  I did!  Today, we celebrated my daughters 5th Birthday and my husband’s Grandparents 50th Wedding Anniversary!  We are all wiped out so I will post my weekly pictures later on this week.

In this post, I want to first of all THANK everyone that has bought Shaklee from me!!!  I am very appreciative of all business but even more than that,  I LOVE helping people!!!  I LOVE getting emails from you telling me how much that you love the products.  I love hearing how these products helped with your child’s allergies or autism, or your child’s skin rash went away, that you lost weight from our Cinch line and how now you are SAVING money by switching cleaners.

That is what Shaklee is all about, creating healthier lives, and they have been doing that for over 50 years now!  That is a long time in the business world.  That also shows something about this company……GREAT PRODUCTS!!!!!

Our mission at Shaklee is to provide a healthier life for everyone and a better life for anyone. We do it by making natural products that are so exceptional, you just have to tell your friends. Every product that goes into every Shaklee bottle is designed to improve health, work without compromise, and be gentle on the planet. That’s the short answer. 

Today, I also wanted to remind you about our JUNE special…..FREE MEMBERSHIP with a 50 PV order.  (PV = point value and the points show up in the cart.)  A Get Clean Starter Kit qualifies!!!

By ordering the GET CLEAN STARTER KIT today, you will receive a FREE MEMBERSHIP!!!

This membership fee is regularly $19.95.  It is a LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP and you will ALWAYS receive 15% OFF your orders and all order will be shipped right to your door.  Plus, you can order ALL products online.

I always recommend that you start with that kit because it has everything that you will need to clean your house.   I started with that kit and LOVE it!!!  Click HERE to see what the kit includes.

Most of you have seen my giveaways on other blogs, so you have seen their results. 

YES, these products WORK!!!!

I have told you over and over again how safe these products are for your family.

YES, these products are SAFE!!!!

I have even told you how CHEAP these products are.

YES, these products are CHEAP …………..but,

I know that is the REASON that some of you are NOT SWITCHING YET! 

I know because people have told me that they think they are expensive….BUT they are not understanding how  concentrated cleaner works.

So, I am going to de-bunk the myth that these are too expensive right NOW!!!

Please check out this Cost Comparison Sheet to SEE FOR YOURSELF THAT YOU WILL BE SAVING LOTS OF MONEY BY SWITCHING TO THE SHAKLEE’S GET CLEAN LINE.

Get Clean Cost Comparison 2009 -- MN

This chart is a reason alone to switch!  I know that it helped me make my decision!

Did you check out how much it costs to make a GALLON of window cleaner?  LESS THAT 1 CENT!!!!   That’s CRAZY!

I also have to be honest,  when I do laundry and wash my dishes, I use even LESS than they recommend and it still does the job!  So I save even more money that way!

I SAVE hundreds of dollars each year by using these products, plus I am keeping the chemicals out of my home and helping our planet!

I wrote this post because I know so many of you are on top of the fence debating to switch and I wanted to educate you on how much you will be saving by switching brands. With the tough economy right now, I know people are looking for ways their family can save money and I want to help make a difference!  Plus, these products are safer for your family too!!!

You'd have to spend more than $3,400 to get the same amount of clean found in the Get Clean Starter Kit!

And, when you purchase the Get Clean Starter Kit you also make a positive impact on the planet:

  • Keep 108 pounds of packaging waste from landfills.
  • Eliminate 248 pounds of greenhouse gas.

Remember, there is ONLY a COUPLE OF DAYS LEFT to get the FREE MEMBERSHIP!!!!

If you want another great special email me at donahuewellness@hotmail.com!

Whether you are welcoming a new baby or pet into your home, avoiding chemical products, trying to improve your family’s health and wellness, helping allergies,  helping keep our planet safe or just wanting to save money,  this all-inclusive Get Clean Starter Kit  will get you started on a cleaner, safer, greener home that saves you money!

Remember, this special only last until JUNE 30th, so hurry and order today!

Click here to visit my site or order the kit.

What did you think about the chart????

Bonnie :)

For questions about ordering or additional specials, email me at donahuewellness@hotmail.com