MY E-BOOKS

Monday, August 29, 2011
Dear friends: I just want to let you know that I’ve downloaded a new version of my e-book “Hollow Woods” unto Smashwords and Kindle Store.


When I first published my e-book I already had a second volume ready for publication, which I thought I would publish at a later time, however, after some thoughts I decided to combine both versions and make it into just one book. So now you have double the delight!


If you enjoy reading my blog “Hollow Woods”, you’re going to love this ebook! Over a hundred pages of pure imaginative delightful short stories are now ready for your reading enjoyment... with lots and lots of new stories!


You’re welcome to download the new version onto your reading device.... it’s free to those of you who have already purchased a copy!


And just in case you read Spanish, I now have two new poetry books ready to be downloaded! Here they are: My poems