Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Sunday, August 14, 2011

What makes you happy? My home makes me happy... I love being in it, decorating it and, looking after it. Embellishing my home is one of my favorite pastimes ever... it truly makes me happy... as happy as a leprechaun romping through a field of shamrocks ;)





Dining with family is always a pleasure no matter how fancy or simple the meal... finding things that help me create simple romantic tablescapes is truly a joy...







The fun and the magic is contagious...

 




Those little enjoyable moments at home... doing just what I love... happy moments... moments that fill my world and make me want to hold onto them forever... What makes you happy? Please share your thoughts... and don't forget to link back to The house in the roses, this way other can come here and enjoy our party too! Thank You.