Cocoa Cafe Late Protein Smoothie

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hello! :)  How are you today!  Still no baby for me and I am fine with that so far.  I am extremely uncomfortable but I have a huge list that I want to accomplish first, lol!

As you all know, I LOVE Shaklee's Cinch Protein and take it everyday!  I feel amazing and hate if I miss a day!

Sometimes, I like to get creative with my smoothies and I wanted to share a really fun and yummy one with you today!

I call it my Cocoa, Cafe Late Protein Smoothie at it tastes amazing!!


Ingredients:

Milk
Organic Chocolate Syrup
Ice






I just mix everything together in my blender!  That's it!


It is so easy and a great treat!


There ya go!!

My new favorite Protein Smoothie!



What is your favorite smoothie to make?


Have a great day!


Bonnie :)