In the magical garden...

Friday, May 11, 2012
IT'S BEEN some trying days these couple of weeks... I wish I could seal my wounds with glitter; close my eyes and envelop myself in some magical garment that would protect me from being hurt by others; make me strong inside, make me untouched by affront. But I can't. Do you have a soft heart? And how do you get one? I don't want a soft heart, but I own one and I must deal with it.



And thus... praying in my sanctuary-garden the other evening seeking guidance, God spoke so clearly to me... His voice came in the form of a whisper; a whisper like a sudden light in my brain; like a powerful yet such gentle force. And then, at night while praying once more in my bed to reinforce the inspiration of earlier that evening in the garden, again the same sensations; the same reassurance upon my heart. Oh, a sudden crash--uncertainty. I knew exactly how I would approach that 'certain' issue the following morning.


That is why I hide in my garden in times like this... and that is why I call it my "magical garden"...


I come to the garden alone


While the dew is still on the roses

And the voice I hear falling on my ear

The Son of God discloses.


And He walks with me, and He talks with me,

And He tells me I am His own;

And the joy we share as we tarry there,

None other has ever known.





Prayer is the two way communication tool that God has provided to His creation to be able to communicate with Him and hear His voice. In prayer, you speak to God and God speaks back to you. Do you have anxieties? Problems that keep you awake at night? Why not try praying!