Happy Thanksgivings!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Roses... reminiscent of summers past











Rose petals scattered around the house…













lovely in any setting 









My latest thrift store treasure... this pretty vintage Italian Florentine table… only $12.00—








I don’t know much about antiquing, but I did a little bit of research on the Internet and found out that this little Vintage table was originally part of a nested table set. Italian Florentine, gold gilt and hand painted on gesso over wood. This little table alone is sold for $84.00.  Now, that's exactly why I'm so madly in love with Mr. Goodwill Hunting! ;)  And aren't we all!








So, have you decorated your home for the holidays yet? The holidays are a wonderful time of the year. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all have amazing decorations and have thousands of Christmas lights beaming from our homes? I know you may find this hard to believe, but I don’t decorate much for the holidays. Only last year I bought my first Christmas tree ever. I have already decorated it and is looking marvelous embellished in beautiful Vintage ornaments. Found at our local Goodwill of all places... of course! No, I'm not a bit ashamed of saying this... not at all.




Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving Day my friends!




Photobucket