I am sure that you picked up by now that I like things SIMPLE!!
I hate clutter and being surrounded by stuff!!
I can't stand it especially because we always have so much of our own stuff out that we use daily.
Today, I wanted to share our family room with you. It is nice, modern, cozy, and simple.
I went with neutral colors because they are safe. I actually love color but I was afraid to decorate with it. (I am not anymore- I will show you soon.)
The wall color is Alpaca from Benjamin Moore and the back wall (with the mirrors) is Capilano Bridge.
I kept the room very basic.
Here is another view of the room. We have a little "cut in" so we used that for our entertainment center.
I love all the windows in the room.
We have our "his and her" chairs.
Our couches were a steal!
We bought them used for only $400 dollars! :) Sweet! (They were practically NEW!)
The lamp is from Target.
This lamp was from "new" from the Goodwill.
Of course, I need family photos.
I showed how to hang a double hook frame here.
I really like how the kitchen and family room are connected.
I love the openness!
Here is one last view.
Where did I get it:
- Curtains and rods- Linens 'n Things
- Couches- used $400
- End tables- from my MIL (Mother-in-Law) not sure where
- Mirrors- from my MIL (Mother-in-Law) Crate and Barrel
- Rocking chair- from my MIL (Mother-in-Law) Pier One
- Leather chair- from my MIL (Mother-in-Law) used for $300
- Leather ottomans- from my MIL (Mother-in-Law) not sure where
- Entertainment Center- for free from our old neighbors
- Family photo frame- Pottery Barn (but I bought is used for only $20)
Thanks for reading! Your next step is to join me on Facebook!
Have a great day!!