Powder Room Tour

Thursday, November 29, 2012
Hello! :)  Thanks for stopping by today and for reading my blog!!!  It truly means a lot to me.  Let's stay connected on facebook!

On to my house tour!  Today is nothing fancy, just my powder room.

We did a couple of updates since buying our house.


We added granite countertop.  We had this done at the same time as our kitchen.


We painted this room, Capilano Bridge by Benjamin Moore.


I made the curtain myself.


We also added crown molding the ceiling. 


We added a new sink and foucet.


This is our downstairs powder room and we really like how it turned out.  The sink is my favorite!!


Well, that is it!  It is simple and functional! 

What color do you have in your bathroom?

What is your favorite thing about your bathroom?

Have a great day!

Bonnie :)