Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Sunday, December 11, 2011

I love dishes. I have more dishes than I need. When I have company I like to use my white dishes. The simple clean cut of pristine white dishes makes food look and taste more appealing in my opinion. I love that I can add to them inexpensively and endlessly and still maintain continuity, but when it comes to dishes that truly make me happy I always chose my mismatched collection. Mismatched yes, ugly never!








Hello to you! And welcome to another "SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY", a blog party I host at the beginning of each week to celebrate the things we love about our homes and how we live. If you're new here, thanks for stopping by and if you've visited before, thanks for returning!


The House in the Roses


I wanted to say welcome new party goers as well as say thank you to every participant and party friends for taking the time to come over and share your wonderful links each week! You’re all such creative souls, and I’m always learning from you! THANKS SO MUCH!


Rules: Link your post, not the main page of your blog. Please include a link to the party or the party's button in your post. Celebrate life and see how others celebrate theirs by visiting!