Tablescape Thursday

Wednesday, February 3, 2010
February is yet another month for snow and winter storms and cloudy days, it is still the beginning of a new year and, along with January, the quietest month in the garden. But just because it looks quiet out there doesn't mean that I can’t enjoy a colorful view, or have flowers on my table, and just because Thanksgivings is either in memories past, or still ahead in the future, doesn’t mean that I can’t enjoy a yummy piece of pumpkin pie.

So because it’s still a long way before we enter the merry months of April and May, I’m going to ooh and aah over my colorful flowery table and my yummy piece of pie....

Pink floral fabrics are the perfect compliment for a wintry day. Placed on my table, pink and flowers welcome family and friends and give me hope with the empowering vision of a soon-to-be-here spring.

Enjoy the comfort of your home and make it a merry refuge for you and your family!
And don't forget to visit Susan at Between naps on the porch for more lovely tables.