Bliss

Thursday, October 14, 2010
Sometimes pure bliss is to be found wherever least expected... everywhere I look, if I want to, if I really want to, I can see beauty. The days of autumn, or pre-autumn around here are calm and delicious, and the crispiness lingering in the October air calls for coziness and my big sweaters and pretty scarves... October calls for the last flowers of the garden, now ready for a long nap, and fresh grasses on eye-catching urns... a quiet afternoon spent poring over garden catalogues yesterday afternoon became a private celebration, with tea served for one under the sleepy trees... a family of quails came to inspect the area, their distinctive call in the air was music to my ears... I hope they’d stay.

May you all have a wonderful and blessed weekend!


Photobucket