Do you know SIXPACKADAY’S BLOG?

Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Do you know SIXPACKADAY’S BLOG?

SIXPACKADAY calls herself a goofy housewife with a silly sense of humor.  I think she is hilarious!!!   She is married to her high school sweetie and they have four kids...hence the name of her blog"sixpackaday." She loves all things that have to do with being drama free, humor, nesting, cooking and family.   Her  hobbies include: Taking pictures of her family, cooking, catering special events, organizing, scrapbooking, reading, wiping booger faces, being a laundry slayer & blogging it all.  I really love her blog and she and her  family  is so cute!
She has been doing her fall cleaning or “Fall OCD” as she calls it.  She purchased some Get Clean products from me and she wanted to share her experience with us and she included her before and after pictures!  (You can never have enough of those, right?)
She is such a sweetheart!  This is what she wrote…
I love spring cleaning but I really get my big spring cleaning bug in the fall. I think it is because after a long lazy summer school hits and I start feeling the NEED to organize and with the pressure of the holidays just around the corner that urge to organize and clean hits me like a ton of bricks. So I have been calling this my “fall OCD.”
With organizing comes cleaning. You can’t organize shelves without dusting and scrubbing and I just cant stick a bin of neat and tidy odds and ends into a dirty area! I have been on the hunt for some cleaning products that do several things for me. Here was my criteria:
1. Find something that cleans more than one specific thing.
2. Find something that is cost-effective.
3. Find something that does not take a lot of space.
4. Find something environmentally friendly.
5. FIND SOMETHING THAT DOES ALL THIS AND ACTUALLY WORKS WITHOUT THE FUMES MELTING THE PAINT OFF OF THE WALLS!
So in my search quest I was led to Shaklee’s GET CLEAN Basic H2 from a wonderful blogger named Bonnie at House of Grace. (FYI: click on those highlighted thingy’s for more info). I read how she had been cleaning with these products for years, how well they work and how they all fit into my criteria listed above. When I first started reading about them I was like, “is she for real?!” and now that I have tried them out I want everyone to know YES! She is FOR REAL! I am not affiliated with Shaklee in any way, I do not sell Shaklee products (I SELL THIS in case you wanted to know) and I do not know Bonnie personally (I only know her by reading her awesome blog!). I just want to share with my friends how cool this cleaning stuff really is. And just so we are clear…my family doesn’t usually live in a filthy disgusting house as your about to see from my nasty pictures. I cook. A LOT. So please, don’t choke on your morning coffee or your afternoon diet coke while you read this!!
My box of goodies arrived yesterday! Sweet! Goodies for me!!
“Awww SNAP!” Love the pretty containers! (I like pretty things, what can I say?!) Here is what my GET CLEAN household mini kit came with:
*Just FYI: I am pretty sure this super concentrated cleaning goodness will last until my kids all graduate high school.
Hmmm. What to try first? How about my filthy stove?
Did you see that cooked on dirty ring around the burner? There is no cleaning product I have ever found to remove that. And the inside of my oven window? I could never get that clean without scratching the heck out of it. Notice you can barely see through that oven window. I know its nasty BUT I COOK!
So I busted out the Scour Off heavy duty paste that came with my mini kit and went to town on the top and inside of my stove. I did put some good old fashion elbow grease into my scrubbing but the cool part was that while I was working at getting off all that caked on, three years worth of grime & yuckiness it was ACTUALLY WORKING. Peace out Comet and 409!!!
And this is my end result (choir in the background singing HALLELUJAH!)…
Did you see it?! Did you see it?! Its my wood floors VISIBLE THROUGH THE OVEN WINDOW!!! We can now see our Pillsbury biscuits rising while they bake! Dear Lord, This is a VERY good day!
Now check the top of my stove. That grimy, nasty cooking ring is gone! (I don’t even want to use my stove because it is so clean!)…
Then I just shined up the rest of the stainless steel with the Basic H2. (And, “NO MOM! IT DOES NOT LEAVE STREAKS!” My mother is a streak freak and will try ANYTHING to see if it leaves streaks!)…
Check out my dirty sink’s before photo shoot…
And her “after” shot (that is the Cindy Crawford of kitchen sinks right there!)…
I know. Its a beautiful thing…I will give you a moment to dry your eyes.
So now you have seen how dirty a family of six gets in less than a 24 hour period and how quickly I can clean up after them. After I was done cleaning my stove I used that Basic H2 on my windows (again, NOOO MOM! IT DID NOT LEAVE STREAKS!), my fridge, my counter tops and hardwood floors. I am so excited that I have a safe cleaner to use around the house and I can use it on EVERYTHING. It is also safe enough to be around my daughter who has asthma. Do you know what this means??? SHE CAN CLEAN HER OWN BATHROOM!!! High five to me!!
She also wrote about how she de-cluttered under her kitchen sink and how she loves Basic H on her hardwood floors HERE.
Look at her STREAK FREE floor and cute doggie!!!

Doesn’t her house look clean?
Thank you  for writing this!
I am glad that you LOVE Get Clean products as much as I do.
Please visit her blog and tell her how great her stove looks!
If you love Shaklee and want to be featured please let me know.
(I did not ask SIXPACKADAY to write this or compensate her in anyway.  She is a satisfied customer!)
If you also want to get clean with safe, natural products that actually work and save you money,
then please visit my online Shaklee site today.

Please have a great week!
Bonnie :)