Lifting up the blues

Friday, October 8, 2010
Hi-ya there lovely readers! Would you like to do something fun with your photographs? I found the most interesting and fun website that let you add some fun effects to your photographs and thought you might wanted to check it out! It’s called Photofunia and you don’t really need to be Photoshop literate to edit and add effects into your photos with it! There’re some really great sites out there that allows you to add effects to your photo by using their existing effect-templates. The best part is – most of them are free! Here are some samples of what I did with my photographs! Go try it out... it's really fun!

Here are my original pictures:

And here are some of the fun things I tried!

More original pictures:

And more fun stuff you can do with your own photographs!


Have fun! And I'll see you all on Monday for another "Show Off Your Cottage Monday"