Dreaming in Holy Land

Friday, January 28, 2011
Remember the song that goes something like, “tell me did the wind sweep you off your feet, did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day…” Well, yes! I mean no, I wasn’t swept off my feet by wind, but yes, after rain and wind went away, I did get the chance to dance along beautiful sunshiny trails and beautifully bright mornings…

It is so beautiful here and so wonderful to be able to wrap myself in sunshine and warmth. I am always amaze at how the sun shines here in the south… it seems to have a different illumination here, sort of a magical and wonderful brilliance that I cannot find in the north… sunshine and warmth—it makes me shiver with content and joy, and it makes me want to dance… and dance…

At some point during the day yesterday, something got over me... I felt I was being transported to the Holy Land… And perhaps I was!

We got to share bread and wine with some very special people...

And we witnessed the most amazing happening of all times. It was really astounding, and I was lucky to have it all captured in memories forevermore….

Hope you all have a blessed and sunshiny weekend!! I’ll try to post my “Show Off Your Cottage Monday”, but I might not have Internet where I’m going next, so if you don’t see my post there, now you know why.