Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Sunday, January 23, 2011
Welcome to "SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY", a blog party I host at the beginning of each week to celebrate the things we love about our homes and how we live.

The House in the Roses


This week I decided to show what I have on my dining table for a centerpiece right now. And of course, an excuse to also show you my new long and wide burlap table runner (From Pottery Barn - I love that store). I always enjoy changing things around my house according to the seasons, but must of all, according to my mood. And this is what I'm loving right now. Rustic, understated elegance is what this jute runner will give your table. I really like this display so it may be here longer than usual.

What are you celebrating? Please take us there, and make sure you link back to the house in the roses for others to find us and join in the fun!