Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Sunday, January 2, 2011
Welcome to "SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY", a blog party I host at the beginning of each week to celebrate the things we love about our homes and how we live.

The House in the Roses


Napkins, kitchen towels and tablecloths…

Do you love linen?

I love linen... and I love the look of stacked linen!

...if they come in an assortment of prints and textures, the better! They look so lovely sitting stacked all pretty in a pile... Are you this crazy about linen too?

Our winters here are long and bitter, but our days are warm and hearts are full to the brim… and if I look pass my lovely stack of linen, beyond the window, pitter patter goes my heart! Ah yes, daylight is stretching! Daylight is growing longer and wiser each day! The sun's arc begins to grow longer and higher in the sky. Soon, sunlight will reach its peak again. Isn’t this something wonderful to celebrate? And what are you celebrating? Link and tell us all about it!