Happy New Year and Weight Loss Special and pics!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

*Edited to add: IT TOOK ME 1 YEAR TO LOSE ALL MY BABY WEIGHT AFTER MY FIRST 2 CHILDREN…THIS TOOK ONLY 3 MONTHS!!!!*

First off, I would like to say happy New Year to all of you!

On New Year’s Eve we had a small get-together at our house where we had a lot of fun talking, eating and playing games.

Second, I  would like to say THANK YOU to everyone who ordered Shaklee from me!

I truly appreciate it and can’t wait to hear how you like your new products.

Third, have you thought about you new years' resolution yet?

I know that you want to simplify…I am starting a new series called Organize Your Life!  (More info on that coming soon.)

But do you want to loose weight?

 image

If you didn’t get a change to take advantage of our last special,  Shaklee has an amazing new special for new members worth more than your membership fee!!!!  I haven’t seen this one before! :)

Drum rolls please…

For all new member orders over $70, Shaklee is giving you the Cinch Weight Loss Sampler Pack for FREE!!

This kit retails for $101.90!!!! 

SWEET SAVINGS!!!!

FREE Cinch Sampler Pack Vanilla

Limited time offer! This great sample pack contains:

Cinch Vanilla soy shake mix (15 servings)

Cinch Peanut Butter Snack Bars (10 bars)

Cinch Energy Tea, Pomegranate flavor (28 servings)

Pedometer

Program Guide

Three month membership to cinchwellness.com

Again…This kit retails for $101.90!!!! 

This is a limited time offer only available January 1, 2011 - January 31, 2011, or while supplies last.  So Hurry up!

So let’s talk about weight!!!

For those of you that might not know this,  I am a Certified Personal Trainer.  I personal trained for 4 years and taught aerobics, weight lifting, sports training and boot camp classes for 6 years.  Exercise is extremely important to losing weightalthough it is only part of the weight loss process.

I decided to give the Cinch Inch Loss Plan a try last year after having my third baby.  I did a modified version because I was still breastfeeding  (basically no tea or 3 in 1 Boost because of the caffeine.)

I started to feel the results right away.  I started to have more energy!!!!  What mom can use more energy?

And then I started to notice a difference in how my clothes fit.  YAY!!!!  I really noticed it in my midsection.  What mom doesn’t want a smaller waistline?

I was drinking two shakes a day.  I love the Cafe Latte, Strawberry and Vanilla.  I do not like the chocolate.

I would eat a small snack or bar at snack time and a healthy lower carb dinner.  I also tried running…but not too much…I was bad…opps!

I would say that I went from a size 10/12 to a 4/6 in 3 months. 

I was HAPPY!!!

Besides the fact that Cinch works,  I LOVE the flavor of the shakes and they filled me up!  They are seriously delicious..And I have tried a lot of different kinds before!!!

I am going to show you a couple of picture of my before and afters.

But first….. I have to say that I do not have any good pictures of me because…well…I never liked getting my picture taken and my no one ever took pictures of me.

Here is a a couple of befores.  No judging!

Here is a picture of me right after my son was born.  You can see my face and arms are bigger.  Everything else was bigger too but you just couldn’t see it!  Trust me!!! (all of these pictures are un edited.)

100_0491

I started the program in the beginning of May.  I know the picture isn’t great, but you get the idea.

100_1802

Here is a picture of me after I did the Cinch Inch Loss Plan for about 30 days.  You can see that my waist, face and arms are already slimmer here.  Not bad for one month, huh?

100_2309

Here is a picture of me after being on it for 2 months!  See the difference? I hope so!  You can see it in my face and arm.

Here is a picture after being on it for 3 months.  It is not a great picture but I was trying to get a body shot.  You can see a difference in my face, arms, waist and legs.

Let’s recap…

Before.

100_1802

After!  After only 3 months! 

IT TOOK ME 1 YEAR TO LOSE ALL MY BABY WEIGHT AFTER MY FIRST 2 CHILDREN…THIS TOOK ONLY 3 MONTHS!!!!

What do you think?

After I “did” the program, I just maintained by drinking the shakes as meals a couple of times week.

This Inch Loss program is different because you KEEP YOU MUSCLE and BURN YOUR FAT!

Cinch is Powered by Leucine and specially formulated to help you break the diet cycle, so you:

Keep muscle you have

Burn fat you don’t need

Lose inches you don’t want

So do your healthier self a favor and order a Cinch Starter Kit today. Then, take a good look at those extra inches of yours and get ready to give them a big smooch good-bye.

Remember…

For all NEW member orders over $70 (members price), Shaklee is giving you the Cinch Weight Loss Sampler Pack for FREE!!

Have a great day!

TO READ MORE ABOUT CINCH….GO HERE!!!!!!!!!

Bonnie

My Website