Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Sunday, May 8, 2011
Do you have a potting shed? Is it useful or is it just another place to trap spiders? I love potting sheds and if I had one, it would be my “house of dreams” and I would decorate it with painted furniture and lots of pretty linen and bountiful bouquets made of flowers collected from the garden… But I don’t have a potting shed, and I don’t see one in our garden plans any soon. But one can always dream, right? Of course we can! And so, I made my own humble potting shed this weekend! It only took a couple of things: a $36.00 thrift store baker’s rack and a can of white paint. The rest came from things I already had. Now I have my “house of dreams” and potting shed in one spot! And I can even enjoy a cup of tea out here too! I love it!





Alas, that's what I'm celebrating today; my humble yet lovely potting shed! And what are you celebrating? Here are the rules: Enjoy each moment, give thanks for what you have, and link, but don't forget to link back to The house in the roses!


The House in the Roses