My favorite things...

Wednesday, June 27, 2012
I’ve been enjoying lovely summer days... and roses from the garden in almost every room of the house… simply delightful!




Aquamarine tutu for lovely Princess Tesa…



And a lovely purple puffy ballerina dress for sweet Pebbles…



Oh, and speaking of Pebbles… have I shown you yet some of the pictures of her birthday party? I didn’t think so… my spray-painted bottles and roses from my garden on tables...


Cake pops made by Pebble's mommy...



And here's our 'extra' sweet birthday girl and her cake~ Yum yum! Please excuse daddy's lovely legs, would you! ;)




She’s such a sweetie… she didn’t mind at all sharing some of her cake with her best friend Jillianne...


...and with her best doggie friend too...


Thank you dear friend for stopping by and say hi... Ah yes, I can see you... see you as you smile and create small ripples of positive thought... THANK YOU!