Welcome June...

Sunday, June 3, 2012
June—what an amazing month June is. If a June morning could talk, it would probably boast that it invented joy. I am living my dream. I'm the Eve of my own little Paradise...




I love my weekends at the house in the roses. Waking up each morning is a fascinating fairytale... the music of birds on my pillow; sunbeams fluttering all around me.




Right after I woke up this morning, I went to the window and throw it wide open to this...




The soft sound of trickling water of the small cherubs fountain right under our window; the scent of roses saturating the morning breezes; sunbeams dancing in my eyes...




...and this



And this...






One of the most delightful joys that the month of June brings is being able to collect roses and make bouquets with them... I love setting up pretty tables. Extra pretty when we're expecting company, but in June I do this often, even when I know no one is coming by...









Soft white roses gathered up and set inside this pretty country caddy... inspiring
and simply beautiful.





And what delightful things are you engage in? What flowers are growing in your own Paradise? I am glad I am alive, to see and feel the full deliciousness of June's bright days. Thank you, my friend, for stopping by the house in the roses and for leaving behind your own enchanting scent; which, by the way, I can sniff wafting in the air as it mingles with the scent of roses. How delightful! Thank you for sharing your day and life with me.