Around the house and garden...

Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Spending some lovely leisure time cozying up by the kitchen window; looking onto the garden… warm PJ’s and super comfy slippers… My favorite outfit when at home! Love them!








Lovely quiet December mornings…








Simple… and lovely






Some pink delights…








Window wrapped in early morning shadows...


Fairy sparkles on table… love it!




I so enjoy seeing my dried roses displayed throughout the house… they're such joy to me...








Oh and have I shown you my new skirt and tights? Love!




I love that my skirt has this lovely gauzy underskirt… and my tights… ahhh!





A while back I found some gorgeous rose patterned tights at Penney’s, but didn’t get to buy them then. Just a few days later I returned to get them, but found they had been discontinued from Penny’s line. Ouch! I bought a couple of rose patterned leggings after that, but I wasn’t too thrilled. Until now… Love them! From Urban Outfitters! And they were on sale for only $5.00! Happy happy me! ;)



Doing anything fun yourself?  Please do share! Love to hear it!



Photobucket