Master Bedroom Tour

Wednesday, December 19, 2012


Hello!  I am so glad that you are loving this home tour! ;)  It is fun to post.

Today, I want to show you one of my favorite rooms in the house!


MASTER BEDROOM

This room is not just my favorite because it is mine,  I love it because is it so calm and relaxing.

I call it my retreat!

I wanted my room to be a place that is simple and free from all busyness! 

I love the windows and the sunshine!



We actually received our bedroom set from my Mother-in-Law and we are really greatful!


I am pretty sure we will have this forever!


The lamp is from Pottery Barn.



Here is a view on the other side.  

That is the door to our master bathroom and our closet is off the bathroom.


These lamps are from Pottery Barn and the jewelry holder is from Target (but I found this one from the Goodwill).


I have a thing for way to many pillows and so does my MIL because she bought most of these, lol!




I don't love those photos above the bed but they came with the set so I put them up.



Lastly, here is our armoire with our TV.  I never thought we would have a TV in our room but is comes in handy sometimes.  When I take a shower, I will put it on so I know the kids will not go downstairs and sometimes, Scott and I watch a movie while cuddling in bed. :)



So, that sums up our room!  

Simple, relaxing and no clutter.  

I can just come in here and feel at peace.

Have a great day!
Bonnie :)