Show Off Your Cottage Monday - Breakfast room

Sunday, September 26, 2010
Welcome to "SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY", a blog party I host at the beginning of each week to celebrate the things we love about our homes and how we live.

The House in the Roses

Welcome to our breakfast room. This is one of my favorite rooms in the house. A large square table sits in the middle of it, and it is surrounded by windows that provide plenty of light and a view of the gardens. The brightly streaming sunshine is one of my favorite things about the room and because of it I like to keep the decor simple, serene and peaceful. For now, I will leave you with photos. I hope you enjoy your visit and find it as relaxing as I do.





What blessings are you celebrating today about your home or life? I would love to hear it! Now is the time to find joy in the little things! Share your joy below by linking!