Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Sunday, September 19, 2010
I know that you, just like me, love to play house and indulge yourself on feathering your nest. In my house, I love working on pretty and practical tabletops, and especially love working on ideas to embellish our dinner table. With all the festivities ahead of us soon to come, I have already started thinking on how I want to decorate our holiday table this year. Do you know what you want to do yet? Think of pretty tablecloths, and fancy dinner plates and ribbons and raffia, and napkins and napkins holders wrapped in leaf-motif... ah, the dreaming can go on! So, for our celebration today I thought I would post some photographs of past holiday tables at the house in the roses... hope this would inspire new ideas and serve as inspiration to you, my lovely readers!

Welcome to "SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY", a blog party I host at the beginning of each week to celebrate the things we love about our homes and how we live.

The House in the Roses




How do you feather your nest? I would love to find out! Now is the time to find joy in the little things! Share your joy below!