Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Sunday, September 5, 2010
Welcome to "SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY", a blog party I host at the beginning of each week to celebrate the things we love about our homes and how we live.

The House in the Roses

Do you love your home passionately? I mean really really love your home like when you're away from home you dream of home and smell home, and you yearn for the coziness of that favorite nook, and the comfort of your own bed and the warmth of your clean hot tub? Oh I do! I do! I often find myself dreaming the day away in the busyness of my day. When I'm away from home I ache for the conviviality and coziness of my home. I'm already welcoming the glorious days of autumn at home. If you would close your eyes you would envision it too… The sweetness of settling down to a cozy evening in front of the fire, the scent and warmth of flickering candles in chilly nights or, as the world outside starts to change, just sitting in your favorite chair and be soothed by the simple things you love...

Ah yes, today I’m celebrating the arrival of the loveliest of all seasons
and the
mellowest month of all...

Welcome, September!

What are you celebrating today? I would love to hear all about it!

May your day be filled with blessings
Like the sun that lights the sky,
And may you always have the courage
To spread your wings and fly!