Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Sunday, June 19, 2011
Hello to you! And welcome to Show Off Your Cottage Monday. If you're new here, thanks for stopping by and if you've visited before, thanks for returning!

The House in the Roses

If you're like me, I'm sure picking and arranging flowers from your gardens is one of the most compelling reasons to garden, and since this time of year everything is coming up roses, I'm suggesting we show off some pretty rose arrangements for our next Show Off Your Cottage Monday. ONLY ROSES! If your roses are from your garden, the better! If you rather show off something other than our theme feel free to link that up too!


In June Salvias and Dianthus dominate the cutting garden. I snip weekly bouquets. When I have time, I like to experiment with the same flowers in different places around the house...



Link up! But please remember to link back to The House in the Roses as courtesy!