Shaklee is the Bomb:)

Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Monday!

How are you doing today?

I just wanted to share a quick email and post with you.

Over the weekend, I opened my email and found this…

Subject Line: “Shaklee is the BombSmile

Hi Bonnie!!!

Love your blog and you’ve got me hooked on SHAKLEE products….. Had to share my love for the Scour-Off Paste. You are the bestJ

http://bunsinarow.blogspot.com/2011/07/shaklee.html

Melissa

She purchased Basic H and the Scour-Off Paste and loves them!

I hopped over to Melissa’s site and this is some of what I read…

 

They are both amazing but I had to show off my latest use for the paste.

I use this to clean my stove top, the inside of my microwave and anything that needs a good scrubbing!

So I was cleaning up the play room and noticed that some of our dolls were in need of a makeover!

The dolls had white stains all over their heads....

After scrubbing with the SHAKLEE Scour Off Paste......

Thanks so much Melissa for using Shaklee and sharing it with others! Smile

To read the whole post, click here!!  Please go check our her blog out and follow this girl!

Thanks for helping me spread the word!

GETCLEAN

What other uses have you found for Scour Off?

Have a great day!

Bonnie