Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Sunday, July 10, 2011
What is the tiniest of the fairy folk called? Averi Cecilia Hunsaker!


Dear friends, today I like to introduce you to the most adorable and diminutive of the wee folk of the House in the roses: Averi Cecilia Hunsaker!


As the tiniest fairy in the land of the roses, Averi Cecilia don't know the difference between day and night yet, and her tiny stomach don't hold enough breast milk to keep her satisfied for very long, so she needs food every few hours, no matter what time of day or night it is, and so right now she is unable to do some the glorious things that the taller fairies do. Even with what she can accomplish, she must work twice as hard as others must because her wings required more rotation and ripples to achieve the goal, and well, yesssss... she is our baby granddaughter whom I absolutely adore!


Her lovely mommy is an extra super good mommy to her and she’s been doing great taking care of her. Little Averi has been growing so fast that it’s almost hard to believe how much she has already changed in just a wee month… She will be exactly a month old tomorrow, Monday, July 11, 2011.



I cannot begin to tell you the joy she brings. What an amazing experience! I will always and forever cherish in my heart the moment I saw my child holding her child for the very first time… I never thought I could love my daughter more but the day Averi was born and then I got to hold her in my arms love grew a zillion times bigger and stronger… What a tremendous gift we received. I’m overly joyful and humbled before my Heavenly Father for his precious gift.


May she always remain as innocent and free and happy and may she always but always remember her Mima! And may they always remain this happy family...


(Our daughter Cindy, her husband Jason and sweet fairy Averi Cecilia)


Alas, I have a life to celebrate today for this Show Off Your Cottage Monday. What are you celebrating? If you're new here, thanks for stopping by and if you've visited before, thanks for returning!

The House in the Roses

Share your blessings with us by linking! Take us to your home and your family and please include a link in your post back to The house in the roses! Celebrate life and see how others celebrate theirs by visiting!