Changes

Friday, February 10, 2012
Changes… there is something in the air that calls for changes. I want to change every room in my house, change the carpet for hardwood floors, change the curtains, change my eating habits, move to another city; quit my job. Changes—dreams; some of them unreachable; some unreasonable. But at least I can change some things... Lately, one of the things I want to change is my hair. I am thinking I want to be a brunette again…



Are you a brunette? My hair is naturally dark, but I’ve been a blonde for the past three years. And have I mentioned how I lose interest and get bored of things real quickly? Unless I truly enjoy something, of course--like gardening. So I’m thinking I should be a brunette and have my hair cut in long layers. It is already reaching down my waist and badly in need of some real shape. I love my daughter's haircut and asked her if I could share a photograph. We look so much alike, so I'm thinking this would look real cute...

Or this...


I really like this darker color... love the style too!



Dark with some redish tones




Penelope Cruz and her sister!

Cindy and I...

OK... I'm heading over to the hair salon now. Oh but wait! I have to admit it! I'm a whimp, a coward and horrible at making decisions and I simply don't know what to do. I may think I love changes, but I'm actually scare of them... Do you think I should go back to being a brunette? Ayayayai! I'll keep you posted on what I decided, so don't go too far! ;)