SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY

Sunday, February 5, 2012
I tend to get bore with things real easy; I have to live my life in the creating ‘mode’ or else, I lose interest in things. I think that’s why I'm constantly changing things around my house and finding pretty ways to organize. I love creating new and romantic vignettes that add charm and a touch of romanticism to the atmosphere of my rooms. I don't believe in having to buy new, or pricey things to make a room feel inviting and luxuriant. Sometimes all you need is a little bit of creativity; change things around, or maybe group the things you love and already have. These small decorating touches can impart a different feel to any room. And I always love the results.

I love this round table in our master room. Right now is dressed with three layers of tablecloths all in white—sheers and solids. It’s big and it looks terrific with anything I put there. This is how it looked for a while a summer or two ago.



Etiquette for linky parties usually includes:



1) Link to a recent project post, and not a link to the front page of your blog, your Etsy store or a giveaway.


2) Link back to the host’s blog via a button or text link. This is a common courtesy, and it is usually appreciated if you link back in the same blog post that you are linking up.


More Tips


If you are really a go-getter, why not leave a nice comment for the blogger hosting the party each week? It’s a bit of work to set up and manage a regular linky party, so make sure your host knows that their efforts are appreciated, and that you are not just looking for some free promo.




UPDATE ON SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY:



I have spent the two last hours and half deleting links from Etsy stores, craft projects and people that just live to take advantages of others… this is a lovely community of friends who share the same interests and passions and know how to play fair. So if you are here for a purpose other than that, and are not playing nice, you are spoiling our fun and are not welcome here.

You must provide a link back to us on your site if a link is to be posted here. Failure to do this will see your post removed.