Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Sunday, February 26, 2012
I’m so ready for bouquets from my garden and outdoor projects… you? The wild in me stretches and awakes, but I have a feeling that Old Man Winter is going to be around for quite some time yet… in the mean time, to ease my spring fever I’m enjoying some roses from the market… They comfort me and give me a vision of hope and what’s soon to come.




A huge THANK YOU for participating in our linky party and taking us to your cottage! Can't wait to see what you've been doing this week! Last week was another fantastic party! I am enjoying seeing all the creative ideas and projects you are sharing!


Etiquette for linky parties

1) Link to a recent project post, and not a link to the front page of your blog, your Etsy store or a giveaway.


2) Link back to the host’s blog via a button or text link. This is a common courtesy, and it is usually appreciated if you link back in the same blog post that you are linking up.