~ White Favorites ~

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I've been gathering up pieces of white dishes...








Things I already had,


like cups and teacups, tureens, pitchers, platters, creamers,


sugars, teapots and coffee pots...


















And what for, you may ask?



To embellish my new cupboard, of course! 


Oh yes, a long time dream of mine has finally came true,


and on a budget-friendly price too. 


From World Market.








Love love love it!










One by one I collected the pieces and placed them sparingly in the cupboard... didn't want to put too may stuff there... I have this phobia of turning my house a bit like a museum ;) Less is more is my motto. These are the everyday stuff; kitchen utensils and things we use on a daily basis. Everything get to be used. Easy to find. Easy to get. Wish I have some nice large open shelves in-place of traditional upper cabinets, but this would have to do for now...
 


 






A few blooms from the garden... I love simple.





Have a wonderful week friends!





Cielo