In the porch

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The spirit of spring is lighting up my garden space daily with new life and wonder. What new delightful surprises will show up this year? A self-seeded perennial, maybe? A group of beautiful flowers to charm me when I least expect it? Ah, the joy that comes to light when sunny days appear! Are you anything like me? Do you feel it? That magical sense of warmth, the clear blue skies, a moment of peace, a sacred calm and stillness so precious you would think it can be hold within your palms...


 


In another two or three weeks the lobelia will be spilling over the edge of the pot, quite fetchingly. The Bacopa too. Bacopa is the perfect flowering plant if you ask me. Its sweet little flowers bloom quite profusely and it comes in shades of white, lavender and pale pink. The wonderful thing about this time of the year is that the garden is constantly changing. We can never be bored when our surroundings transform from minute to minute and day to day.








I'm always so happy here! In my back porch!

Get into your backyard and see what’s new and wonderful! And don't forget to appreciate the continually varying forms and foliage in action...