Get Clean Testimonial from a Stay-at-home Mom and 10 WINNERS announced!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Wednesday!!!

I can’t believe that it is already midweek!  Do you notice anything different today?  I changed my header! How do you like it?  I have been wanting to change it for a long time now.  I also want to add drop boxes.  I just need to make time to actually do it.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who linked up to my Twice Owned party yesterday.  If you haven’t checked out the links yet, go here

I thought that I would share a short testimonial from a stay-at-home mother, named Kristen, with you…..


Since becoming a Mom in October of 2005, I've become extremely aware of the items I
have in my home. We're told to protect our children from choking hazards, stairways
and so on, but are we ever told to protect them from the chemicals we bring into our
home through household cleaning and laundry products? I always thought if I bought
the fragrance free laundry items it would be fine and I also thought my child isn’t at risk
because it doesn’t matter what I’m cleaning with, just as long as he doesn’t get into it.
The fact of the matter is not only is he at risk, I’m also at risk.


As a stay-at-home Mom I learned an interesting fact that made me think about the
cleaners I have. This fact made me get rid of all the toxic cleaners I had in my
home.
I found out about a study done at the Univ. of Oregon where women who work at
home have a 54% higher death rate from cancer than those who work away from home.
This study from the U of Oregon, concluded that this was a direct result of the increased
exposure to toxic chemicals, many of which were found in common household products.
I work at home as a homemaker; I fit in that job description.


I have been a Shaklee user my entire life (started in the womb with my Mother) and it
has taken me to be a Mom to really step back and think about what I’m doing in my
world to make a difference for my family and the environment.
With the Get Clean
products, I can feel safe and happy knowing that my family and I are not at risk to be
exposed to toxic cleaners. They are non-toxic, free of harsh chemicals and fumes,
biodegradable, hypoallergenic, Earth friendly, not tested on animal and the containers
are recyclable as well as the dryer sheets
.


What makes me comfortable is that I can clean a bathtub and know that my son is safe
from any harsh chemicals left behind. I can do laundry with the confidence that it’s okay
for him to suck on his blanket or roll around on his crib sheets. Because I know he is
safe from invisible coatings or fumes left behind. I’m passionate about these products
because not only are they safe for my family, but they are making a difference in the
environment.


My girlfriend, whom was a skeptic, tried the sample bottle of Basic H2 and has since
then changed her mind and has given it her own name. She calls it "magic spray". She
uses it on everything, including the grime left on the back of her leather car seat from her
sons tennis shoes.
Everything else she tried didn't get it off, but her "magic spray" did!
"Get Clean" cleaner and laundry products are a solution for so many things, your family,
your wallet, and the environment.
Every household should be using the Get Clean
products.
Every time someone purchases a Get Clean starter kit they do the equivalent
of planting 10 trees, among other great things. Oxygen is good!


Kristin G

Thank you so much Kristin for writing this :)

And…….

The 10 WINNERS my random to the BASIC H samples giveaway are………..

stephylou said...

I'm a follower and recently bought the scour off I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT!

Lynn said...

I am still oogling over the scour off paste and may just have to purchase that this week!

Marie said...

Hello sweet Bonnie - I would love to be entered in your giveaway! Would really like to try the basic H2. I am a busy Mama of 4 taking care of my home. This would be a great treat!
I'm a happy new follower!
Blessings,
Marie
marie@waltercom.com
http://emmacallsmemama.com

Gleenda said...

I'm a follower and that list was pretty scary!

Raquel said...

I'm a blog follower on bloglines and I'm learning so much! Thank you!
Raquel
scrappindaisy at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I would love to try the Basic H2 cleaning wipes. Everything looks awesome though!
Robyn
emtysmom@yahoo.com

To The Moon and Back said...

I would love to try the laundry detergent!

Mom. Nonstop. said...

I don't know what my favorite product would be as I have never used them personally, but your before and afters look amazing! I'd saw wipes are always awesome though!

Melissa said...

I would really like to try the Scour Off.

Eurogirl said...

I just ordered some stuff from you the other day, but would love to have some more. :)
Love your blog! It's fun to find another Catholic mom to follow online!
Amy in AZ (formerly of Illinois!)

Thank you everyone who entered.

Please email me at donahuewellness@hotmail.com before next week with your address.

Please put WINNER in the subject line.

To learn more about my products please go to my website.

site home

 

To buy the GET CLEAN KIT now click below.

Have a great day!!!

Bonnie :)