How to get a FREE SHAKLEE MEMBERSHIP

Friday, April 1, 2011

Hi again!  In this morning’s post, I told you about Shaklee’s Earth Day Special!!!

I have been getting questions on how to order Shaklee with the free membership!

Apparently, Shaklee is still working on the site to get this special. 

To order…

Place the items that you want in your cart.  (You need at least $30 of product at member’s price (15% discount)

Join as a Shaklee member for $19.95  (Fill out the application)

Pay for items

Place Order

You will be charged the $19.95 at first and then reimbursed when it ships.  (After a couple of days, everything will be automatic but I know several of you just can’t wait!!!)

I hope this helps!

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Please contact my for other new member specials!

If you already placed your order this morning and did not fill out the application, please call  (800)SHAKLEE.

Thank you and sorry about any inconveniences! :)

Have a great day!

Bonnie

P.S. I thought you would enjoy this organizing video! :)