Show Off Your Cottage Monday - Pink Chair

Sunday, April 10, 2011
Welcome to "SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY", a blog party I host at the beginning of each week to celebrate the things we love about our homes and how we live.

The House in the Roses

Pink seems to be all the rave right now... and I’ve been looking at so many photographs with pink in it lately! Pink furniture, pink picture frames, pink cakes, pink dressers. I knew I had to have a pink chair in my pink room! Have you noticed how much I love chairs? I do! I do! So I got me a pink chair!

I really like my pink chair in my pink room, but really... this is ctually where she belongs...

In the garden! ;) Yes, she’s been seating in my garden ever since the day I got it and painted it in lime green. Now I can’t decide whether I should take it back to the garden or keep it in my pink room! ;) Which color do you prefer? Do you like her better in pink?... or green?

This is how shabby she was looking by the end of the summer last year... Do you think I should bring it back here?

Alas, that's what I'm celebrating... my newly painted garden chair!

And what are YOU celebrating? You know the rules! ;)


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to The House in the Roses
3. Have fun!