Get Clean Green Bundle

Thursday, April 7, 2011
Good morning!
I just wanted to write a quick post to let you all know about…

image
Celebrate Earth Day with Get Clean Basic H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate.
The natural and nontoxic way to clean, Basic H2 tackles literally a thousand household jobs!!! :)

And it's safe for you, your home and your planet!

Special offer:

Buy a bottle of Get Clean Basic H2 Organic Super
Cleaning Concentrate (16 fl. oz.) and 3 spray bottles,
 get a Microfiber Cleaning Cloth for FREE!
All for ONLY $17.25 (member’s price)

Safe, Powerful, Green and Smart
Get Clean Basic H2 - each bottle contains an unbelievable amount of supersafe, really powerful, grease busting clean that saves money and helps keep the planet green.
Just mix, spray, and wipe for sparkling windows, floors, mirrors, and more. One bottle of Basic H2 contains the equivalent cleaning uses of over 5,000 bottles of Windex.**
That’s over 5,000 fewer bottles going to the landfill!

Get Clean Green Bundle includes:

- 1 Get Clean Basic H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate (16 fl. oz.)
- 3 Get Clean Spray bottles
- FREE Get Clean Super Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Get Clean Basic H2 is Super Concentrated
- Window Cleanercosts less than 1¢
  Just add 2 drops of Basic H2 to 16 oz of water
- All-purpose cleanercosts only 3¢
  Just add ¼ tsp of Basic H2 to 16 oz of water

*This promotional offer is available from April 4 – 30, 2011, or while supplies last, to all Shaklee Family Members. Savings based on Member Net (MN) price. This product promotion offer (#59735) gives you Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate (16 fl. oz.) and the 3-pack Get Clean® spray bottles at regular price and PV, plus a Super Microfiber Cleaning Cloth for free. There is no PV on the free product. To receive this offer, you must use the promotional code #59735 when ordering. Offer availability is subject to change without notice.
**This label comparison was conducted on June 25, 2010, and is valid only for the named product marketed at that time. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Some of you might be sick of hearing about Shaklee because I talk about it a lot, lol!  That is because, behind the scenes, I am getting a lot of emails from women thanking me for sharing Shaklee with them.  That is why I do what I do!  :)  Thanks so much for sharing your experiences with me, I truly appreciate it!!!!
Here are some emails that I received…
Bonnie,
After reading about the Shaklee cleaning products, at the end of February I placed an order to try several products.  I am probably not your average reader.  I don't have a blog and my children are grown, but I do work full time.  I clean my house myself.  I had two main reasons I wanted to try the Shaklee products.  I have several mirrors in my home, but our master bath has a really large mirror.  No matter how often I cleaned or how hard I pressed, that mirror (and the others) was always streaky.  The second reason was for furniture dust.  I don't like using products that leave a waxy finish and buildup on your furniture.  So I was basically just dusting with a clean cloth.  I couldn't get the dust off the furniture.  I could move it around but it remained wherever the dust cloth ended.  Needless to say, cleaning became less important because I just felt like I wasn't accomplishing anything.
The Shaklee H2 has been great.  No more streaky mirrors and no more dust residue on furniture.  Plus I am using it on my floors.  My house is much cleaner because I am actually enjoying doing the cleaning because I see results.  The next thing I did was make myself a cleaning schedule since the cleaning has to be done after work or on weekends (I prefer after work).  So I took an April calendar and entered the nights I would not be able to clean due to meetings, grocery shopping, etc.  I have my whole cleaning schedule for April right at my fingertips.  I also started cleaning up the dishes every evening and either putting away dishes or emptying the dishwasher instead of waiting.  It makes for a much more peaceful house; I love walking into my house and seeing things in order.
My husband is always bringing someone home with him.  I always hated it because I felt like the house was a mess with stuff on the counters and the rest of the house not really clean.  Now I am comfortable with people coming in unannounced because I know my house is respectably clean and neat.  It makes me feel so much better.
I have the Shaklee laundry products and will be trying those as soon as my current product is used up.  I just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying the products and thank you for the information you provide on your blog.  It is helpful, informative and motivating.
Barbara
Hi Bonnie,
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything so far! I already reordered more shake and snack bars, b/c if I am going to commit, I didn't want to run out.
The cleaning products are so wonderful, I can't even believe it. They make cleaning so easy. Honestly, the window/mirror cleaner w/ the microfiber is so awesome-my glass has never looked that good. I have been cleaning up a storm these last few days b/c it's so fun to get such great results.
I am really giving it some thought, but I am pretty sure I would like to become a distributor. I am just so excited about the products, that I want to tell everyone.
Heather
Hey Bonnie!
I love all of my products and am just now having to order my detergent and some new stuff, so it’s great how long everything lasts!  Mostly, I love how well it cleans and not sneezing & coughing while cleaning!!  I hate that I ever used all of those chemicals in our home with our son, but so glad I switched!!
Jenn
Good Morning Bonnie,
I joined the Shaklee bandwagon several months ago after reading your blog...and LOVE love love it...literally threw away my cleaners and haven't looked back. Even switched to using their laundry products etc.
With two toddlers and another on the way, its been a piece of mind being as toxic free as I can with cleaners anyway.
I was curious if they still carry the makeup line? I didn't see it on the site yesterday. If not, do you have any you sell?
Have a blessed day,
Kristen
BONNIE!

I just received my order earlier this week...AND...

I LOVE IT!

Oh my, I don't know where to start!

I guess with the laundry soap. I ordered the liquid. LOVE the scent, love the small amount, and it suds up so nice. I also noticed that my dryer lint looked different. I'm not sure how to explain it. Now for the real test: I washed our cat beds and dog bed covers...using the liquid soap and some nature bright. OMGoodness! I've never seen them so clean and fluffy. When I took them out they just felt clean. When I put them in the dryer, this was the change in lint. It was just fur, not a "cotton-like" sheet the color of the fabric. If that makes sense.

So then I moved on to my dogs water/food bowls. We use stainless steel bowls because they are more santinary, but they always end up with a film. NOTHING has ever gotten them non-filmy except using a gob of Dawn dish soap and a magic eraser. Even then, I had to clean it several times, rinse and repeat to get it somewhat clean. There was always a bit of a film. I don't know if it was from the soap or what! I used a small drop of the hand dish wash soap and OH MY. They came clean. NO FILM. None whatsoever. With that tiny little bit of soap. And I love the smell of the soap too.

Tonight, I'm putting the scour paste to work on both my ovens...yikes! It does smell like cherries.

I ordered Basic H and G, but haven't opened those yet. I need to pick up spray bottles from the $1 store.

I'm lovin' it, Bonnie!

Thanks,
Heidi
PS Just in case you didn't know, I have a small crafty blog too (besides my son's blog).
http://stampwithheidi.blogspot.com/



Hi Bonnie,


I just wanted to let you know that I received my Shaklee products already!  I have to admit I was a skeptic so I only purchased a few products to test things out and I am more than pleasantly surprised for so many reasons, but I'm sure you already know that :)


First I will admit that I am not an oven cleaner.  The self cleaning feature always frightened me because it just heats up so high and gets all of the surrounding cabinets so hot.  I actually have never purchased oven cleaner because I know they are such awful products and not something I would want to be using myself let alone around my 2 little girls.  I wish I had some photos, but the "Scour Off worked like a charm, taking off almost 8 years of grime in my oven.  How embarrasing is that story, not cleaning my oven is 8 years.  The other place I tackled with the "scour off" was my shower doors.  They have been my bane since the moment we bought our house.  The hard water stains I was certain were etched into the glass.  I have tried every product on the market and have only gotten heachaches while using them, literally.  Now I have to admit that it did not remove all of the marks, probably because they really are etched in the glass but my doors are the cleanest the have ever been and the "scour off" was pleasant to work with.  I didn't need to lock myself in the bathroom with the vent turned on and windows open in order to clean them.  I have yet to really begin to utilize the H2 but can only imagine how well it will work based on the "scour off".  I just wanted to let you know that I am 1 happy customer and will definitely be telling my friends about these products.


Sincerely,


Heather


Thanks so much!!!!


You can buy the GET CLEAN BUNDLE here!


Have a great day! :)


Bonnie