How to Organize your Receipts

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Welcome to Week 8 of our Organize your Life series!

Organize your LIFE

 

If you are just joining in, please link up your blog here so we can all help motivate each other!

I am reading and using the book called, Organize Now! by Jennifer Ford Berry, to help me organize my life! :)

This week is Organizing Your Receipts! 

 

2011 03 09_2923

GOALS FOR THIS WEEK!

Gather all receipts.

I am pretty good about filing my needed receipts.  I usually keep them in my wallet until I file them.

 

image

Record all your receipts. We used to record everything through Quicken.  We have to down pat now!

File. File. File  I have a file for everything!

2011 04 06_32382011 04 06_3241 2011 04 06_3239

Put Tax deductible receipts in a file.  I keep mine in HERE!

File business receipts.  I keep a binder for some of my Shaklee papers.

2011 04 06_3243

I keep most of my Shaklee receipts on my computer but I keep some in here too!

2011 04 06_3245

Toss/Shred.  Toss or shred any receipt that you don’t need!  I hate EXTRA paper!!

 

2011 03 09_2924

Want extra TIPS?!?!?!

 

2011 03 09_2925

 

Make sure you check out Organize Now!

You can buy it here!

PAST POSTS!!!

 

To read the 1st week’s post, on Organizing your Mind, click HERE!

To read the 2nd week’s post, on Organizing your Schedule, click HERE!

To read the 3rd week’s post, on Organizing your Cleaning Schedule, click HERE!

To read the 4th week’s post, on Organizing your Priorities, click HERE!

To read the 5th week’s post, on Organizing your Personal Information, click HERE!

To read the 6th week’s post on Organizing your Finances, click HERE!

To read the 7th week’s post on Organizing your Bill-Paying, click HERE!

How do you organize your receipts?

How has this series helped you?

Please grab a button and follow this blog if you are linking up!

 

Organize your life

Please link up your Receipt System BELOW!

Have a great day! :)

Bonnie

alt