Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Sunday, February 20, 2011
Welcome to "SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY", a blog party I host at the beginning of each week to celebrate the things we love about our homes and how we live.

The House in the Roses


Today I have a surprise I know you all are going to love... Theresa, from Time Worm Interiors has kindly opened the doors of her amazing studio to us--a beautiful inspirational space to create and just be. So, are you ready for the tour? I know you are. Come in, and stay a while, but be aware... you could get lost in there for hours! ;) Enjoy!


I know you all have something worth of celebrating this week, and perhaps there is more than just one blessing to celebrate about. So would you mind taking us to your lovely cottage and show us? You’re welcome to link, but please be kind and don’t forget to respect blog etiquette by linking back to the house in the roses ;) Thank you