The color of spring

Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Can anybody tell me where has spring gone to this year? Have you seen it over there in your part of the world maybe? She is certainly nowhere to be seen here! In fact, I think I might have to get my winter boots out again... it's been so very windy and still cold around here, yuck!



What colors do you associate with Spring? Is it the pastel of Easter colors, or the golden yellow of Forsythia and Daffodils? Or, do you think of fragrant Lilac? Or maybe the sunny yellow punch of lemons?



Green... green for me! Green is so appealing, and is sure to brighten up any corner of my home!



Spring is green, right? And, the perfect companion for green is... you guessed it, roses! Either fresh or fake, encourage yourself that Spring will come by using fruits and flowers in your home...


Just let Spring come early to your home with whatever colors brighten YOUR mood!