Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Friday, February 4, 2011
Welcome to "SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY", a blog party I host at the beginning of each week to celebrate the things we love about our homes and how we live.

The House in the Roses



Sisters are so special, and I thank the Lord for bringing my sister Lissette into my life… Last week while vacationing in Florida we got to stay at her house for a couple of days, and you can imagine our joy… What a blessing that was! Through the years as we were growing up Lissette and I shared so many things together and now as adults we still do… like the same decorating taste and style. Time can never change or destroy this special bond we share. I love my sister’s sense of style and I love her lovely home. So today, I’m sharing her home with you… come, and sit a spell!


Alas, today I'm celebrating my sister Lissette and her lovely home... what are you celebrating today? Please take us there by linking, and if you are linking, please be kind and link back to the house in the roses from your post. Thanks