Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Sunday, February 13, 2011
Welcome to "SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY", a blog party I host at the beginning of each week to celebrate the things we love about our homes and how we live.

The House in the Roses


Hi everybody! Are you a romantic at heart? Oh I am! I often fancy my house decorated just the way my heart dictates, but usually hit roadblocks (co-occupants) along the way. Since this is “MY” room—all mine, and I can do whatever I want here without the boys interfering, I go totally Romantic in the styling of the space. This time, I decided to decorate my little heavens in yellows and pastel blues... Don’t you just think this is the most fascinating color combination ever! Ah yes, blue is one of the most calming colors, it evoke a soothing blue sky, and yellow is the color evoked by light! And I so yearn for those two colors in my little glacial world right now!





what are you celebrating today? Take us there by linking, and please don't forget to bring your friends over by placing our little logo on your blogs and linking back!